A Candid look at a colorful life and uncommon faith
The Christian life isn't always easy. As anyone who has had to walk through some dimly lit valleys can testify, life can be stressful, painful, and sometimes, simply can't be explained. Joni Parsley is familiar with this difficult path, and in Tapestry of Faith she tells about her journay with refreshing candor, humor, and God-given wisdon.
Writing about and through life's challenges, Joni weaves an emotional tapestry layered with laughter, tears, questions, insights, struggles, and victories. With a conversational style full of engaging stories and enlightening metaphors, she demonstrates how you can live a life of joy and faith as you:
"Tapestry of Faith is a powerful story of perseverance, inspiration, and hope. Whatever challenges you've encountered in your life, Joni's book is a road map to the other side."
- Phil Cooke, PhD, filmaker, media consultant, and author of 'One Big Thing'
"Delivering truth often infused with humor, Joni Parsley weaves a beautiful picture of the goodness and faithfulness of God."
- Joni Lamb, vice president, Daystar Network
- ► Successfully navigate change
- ► Experience peace when things get rough
- ► Trust God's path through all of life's seasons
- ► Eliminate negativity that drowns out the voice of God
- ► Deepen and repair your relationships
- ► Find the humor in everyday life
- ► Discover all that God has given you, and more!